Saturday, June 16, 2012

Colorado Chic

Just some pictures from today! We went to our friends' wedding and it was absolutely gorgeous. It was very simple yet elegant and the way everything worked out really reminded me personally that all it takes to have a special moment, like getting married for instance, is your loved ones. Now, that mind sound really cheesy but when you think about it, you don't need a huge cake or super fancy dress! Anyways (sorry getting side tracked), when we got back I wanted to do a quick post about the unique Coloradan style, so here it is! I find it so interesting to see how people dress based on the way they live and where they live-it was something my mom brought up today that I've been thinking about! Colorado in general, as the way my mom puts it, is definitley more relaxed style-wise but we can clean up pretty well, too! This whole idea of a state-based style made me want to create a spin on the cowgirl/western-stereotype and glam it up with some colorful short and sparkly french-tip nails (from the wedding :) ).  The jean shirt I'm wearing is from Miley Cyrus's new brand but I got it at Plato's Closet, and my shorts are from Target! Enjoy! :)







No comments:

Post a Comment