Sunday, September 25, 2011

DIY Day Project #1: Hair!

DIY Day is something I hope to do at least once a month because its really fun and I love making things for myself more than I do buying them. You feel a great sense of achievement, and what you want to make/fix turns out exactly the way you want it. I hope my three DIY Day Projects inspire you (and make you happy)-comment on this and let me know what you diy'ed! :)

My first project is....HAIR! I decided to do a quick how-to on one of my favorite curly & girly (lol that rhymes!) hairstyles! Enjoy!

1.) After brushing out hair, dry it.

2.) Curl the ends of the hair and brush out.

3.) Twist hair into about 2" sections and pin back with bobby pins or clips. Let sit for 5-10 min.
4.) Unravel twists and spray with hair spray! All done!

Tank top from Express

No comments:

Post a Comment