Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Hydrangeas of Cape Cod

This summer my family and I visited one of the East Coast's most quaint and fun places ever-Cape Cod, MA, of course! We got to enjoy 14 days of ice-cream, lobster, salty waves, and shopping! (notice how the first two things i mentioned were food!) Overall, I thought it was a great way to relax, and reconnect with our grandparents. This summer, I found a new interest in all of the hydrangea flowers all over the Cape. Apparently, Cape Cod is sort of famous for them! Anyways, I totally fell in love with the look of them, and what makes them even more unique is that their color is different based on the acidity of the soil! Nerdy biology moment! :) So, I've pretty much decided that these will be the flowers I will use in my wedding, and I hope you enjoy all of the flowers I took pictures of as much as I do!

















No comments:

Post a Comment